Saturday, October 23, 2010

un poco enfermo, but also un poco lame

This week's post is a bit of a let-down. Sorry! I was supposed to go to Valencia with some friends this weekend, but my friend Carmen was feeling a bit under the weather so we postponed it for a later date. This turned out to be a good idea, because on Thursday I started feeling icky as well.

Weirdly enough, I'm already halfway done with my time in Madrid! Crazy! To prove it, I had mid-terms in two of my classes (i.e. my only two academic courses) this week. So, this week instead of going to museums and cafes, I spent a lot of time catching up on reading, making study sheets, meeting with friends to discuss notes, etc.

All in all, not a very exciting week/weekend, I'm afraid. This is my last weekend in Madrid for quite a while, because I'm going to be traveling to Venice, London, and Amsterdam in the next few weeks. I will definitely have more to post after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment